Liberty Bankers Life Insurance Group (LBL) is an insurer that offers a variety of supplemental health insurance plans.
Liberty Bankers were established in 1958 in Dallas, Texas. The company has grown significantly over the past 50+ years. This insurer is licensed to sell its products in 46 of the U.S. states. The company has 8,000+ licensed agents throughout the country. Today, the company has about $1 billion in assets under management.
- Well-known brand;
- Very low rates;
- Industry-leading commissions;
Liberty Bankers offers a wide range of life insurance products. They sell several supplemental plans, Plan A, F, G, and N.
Their Medicare Supplement insurance products have unique qualities:
- Freedom to choose any health care provider or medical facility that accepts Medicare;
- Foreseeable costs;
- Coverage while traveling abroad;
- Freedom to see any health care provider without a referral;
- Benefits on a regular basis;
- Renewable coverage.
With a Medicare Supplement plan, you are perfectly protected from an unexpected illness or accident.