Medicare Supplements for Colorado
Humana is a third-largest health insurance provider in the U.S. that offers several health insurance plans through the United States. Humana is known for its top insurance products and responsible business practices.
Humana was founded in 1961 by David A. Jones, Sr. Today, the company offers Medicare supplement policies, Part D coverage, Medicare Advantage plans, Medicaid, group insurance, as well as dental, vision, prescription drug plans.
Humana Medicare Supplement policies are standardized into Plans A through N.
- Access to a nurse by phone 24/7;
- Competitive prices;
- Discounts on vision exams, contact lenses and glasses, over-the-counter drugs, massage therapy, and more.
- Numerous options;
- Silver Sneakers fitness program;
- Available online;
- Informative website;
- Access to Humana Transplant Centers;
- Online health record repository;
- Discount for paying premiums automatically.
Humana Medicare Supplement plans don’t cover:
- Long-term care;
- Private-duty nursing;
- Vision or dental care;
- Prescription drugs;
- Hearing aids.
You can explore the options and compare rates on their website by entering your ZIP code or by calling at 1-866-945-4481. You can also buy a plan directly on the site or from a local agent. Humana insurance agents are available Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.