Equitable Medicare Supplements for Colorado
Equitable Life & Casualty is providing life and health insurance plans combined with friendly customer service. The company has been active for over 75 years.
- Over 75 years of experience in the market;
- Competitive premiums and commissions;
- Advancing available;
- Customer-focused service;
- Voice application.
Equitable Medicare Supplement plans help cover Coinsurance, Copayment, and Deductibles charged by health care providers.
The company offers 4 different Medigap Plans in Colorado:
- Medigap Plan A. This is the most basic policy covering your expenses for Hospital Coverage and Medical Insurance;
- Medigap Plan F. This is the most popular Medigap Plan in Colorado. It offers the most comprehensive coverage of any plans and includes all the coverage of plan C with help paying your Plan B excess charges;
- Medigap Plan G. This plan covers your share of any medical benefit that Original Medicare covers, except for the outpatient deductible;
- Medigap Plan N. This plan pays 100% of the Part B coinsurance, except for a copayment of up to $20 for some doctor’s appointments and up to a $50 copayment for emergency room visits that don’t result in an inpatient admission.